Fallout 4 - Strategy Guide It's just another day. Having just been accepted into Vault 111, you spend the morning with your family going about your daily routine. That is until alarms blare out, signalling a nuclear attack. You and your family sprint towards the Vault along with everyone else in the neighborhood just as a bomb explodes nearby. After surviving the blast, you are lowered into the Vault and enter cryosleep. Two hundred years pass and you awake to a world ravaged by nuclear war. You are the Sole Survivor and what awaits you is a mystery as you set out to conquer the Wasteland.
Our guide will be a complete companion while you journey through the wilds of Fallout 4. You can find a plethora of information including the following:
- A start to finish walkthrough with every area in between covered.
- Combat details, SPECIAL explanation and general gameplay information.
- VATS And You!: Getting to know your PIPBOY.
- All faction quests explained including the consequences of favoring one over the others.
- Information on Settlements and items for construction.
- Bobblehead locations, collectibles and full Trophy/Achievement guide.
- Settlement Guide complete with how to set up and manage settlements, what perks are beneficial etc.
- Companion chapter detailing each companion character, where to acquire them and the pros/cons of each.
- A detailed Character Creation guide fully examining the best builds and what each perk does.
- Automatron and Wasteland Workshop DLC information provided, including a full walkthrough for Automatron.
- A complete walkthrough of the "Far Harbor" DLC complete with information on every side quest.